CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So .... I started cutting out my fabric pieces for the new bag today. Pics tomorrow. Got as far as interfacing the outside pieces and I started sewing the pocket so I can sew the bag up tomorrow HOPEFULLY - we'll see how far I get! Church is tomorrow night (Ash Wednesday) and I'd LIKE to bring the bag along .... we'll see what happens.

And, once this bag is done I've found some material at JoAnne's that I'd like to use (some knit cotton stuff) for clothes for me and AND I've decided to also branch out and make doll clothes. I'll be starting with Barbie and then going to Only Hearts Club .... which is like a Skipper doll but a tiny bit shorter I guess .... so will keep you posted on how that goes.

For now, on to resting and bed ....

2 comments:

anon said...

Wow, you have a talent I absolutely envy!
I so wish I could sew, love clothes and bags.
My Mom made me an incredible denim diaper bag way back in the day. It was awesome! And really tough, too.
Thanks for visiting and following my little rambling blog : )

Me said...

Aw, thanks! I put TONS of work and thought into what I create, I'm glad you enjoy it! Going to sew more soon I hope!!