CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


So this is my newest pattern .... not sure when I'll start yet as I need to wash the material first (pic of that later) but I chose a zodiak material for the outside and a pink with small dots for the inside and the bias tape is black, DH thinks it will make it POP! So we'll see how it goes, it will certainly be a VERY organized bag .... makes me wonder then which bag to use for "normal" diaper bags .... hm .... if anyone has any ideas, leave me a message/comment : )

2 comments:

phonelady said...

do you make messenger bags and if so how much ? In need of for a diabetic meter and supplies . thanks just let me know since I cant sew a stitch not a stitch I tell ya .

Me said...

I Do! All depends on how much the materials and such are. Usually I can make one and ship it for $20 to 30 .... if you're interested in something just email me directly at woodsamyh@gmail.com : )