CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009


So I got this new pattern (got the pic off Google) from my InLaws for Christmas and I was FINALLY able to start working on it .... I'm making # A which is the bottom left view .... I got as far as cutting out the pieces I need to use .... and while looking at the directions I decided that I'm going to modify it a little .... instead of a magnetic snap to close it, there will be a zipper. Possibly 2 outside pockets instead of the only "front" one .... and more pockets on the inside for my pens, calendar, iPod, sunglasses .... stuff like that so I don't have to be digging around in the bag for eveything .... And YES I know I haven't loaded any pics or tutorials just yet - been too busy but I will TRY to do that tomorrow .... along with showing you the progress I'll have made on this bag : ) The material is a brown background with pink roses on the outside and pink stars and "designs/swirls" with glitter on the inside .... though I'm not sure the pockets will be the same material as the inside material .... we'll see what I have because the last time I did that I found it became hard to find my pockets ....

Anywho, that's about what's going on on my sewing stuff .... more HOPEFULLY tomorrow. Take care : )

0 comments: