CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WELCOME!!

I decided that since my other blog is mainly about daily stuff that I should have one JUST for sewing and the other projects that I have in mind - SO much to do and I can't really start anything until January :' ( .... gotta love the holidays!! Anyways, if you see anything you'd like let me know and I'll be sure to make you one {of course, receiver pays for materials and shipping!} as best as I can the way that you want it!! I have much in mind to make:

* journals/diarys/books

* book covers

*clothes

*ribbon boards

*bags {diaper and handbags and purses and totes, I'm currently working on one for me similar to a Coach bag I've seen}

*business cards

and so much more!! So, feel free to hit me up!

0 comments: